Monday, October 4, 2010

Lipstick Hits The Red Carpet!

After coming home from school today, I was expecting, and hoping, to be reading Eternity the minute I turned my laptop on. Sadly, that wasn't the case, but what I was surprised to see was that Lipstick magazine had been released! What I'm wandering though, is why they didn't release within Stardoll Fashion Week?

I really enjoyed the issue, I  loved the "Red Carpet" theme, the graphics have improved heaps, plus the articles looked nice and were a good read. What I find that most magazines forget about, is making the article pages look good, generally other magazines choose just a plain background, which I hate and discourages me from reading.

Now, onto the photoshoots! The main shoot, was that modeled by the covergirl N1mka4eva, I loved it, although it doesn't really look like her apart from the lips, maybe they should have given her white hair?

Loved this one!^^ 

Overall it was a great issue and I can't wait for the next!

No comments: