Sunday, February 27, 2011

What's That? She's Back?

Hello peoples!

I'm back from the wonderful Malaysia, seriously I loved every moment of it (except when I got sick of course!).

I have pictures to post, but I'm busy sifting through them at the moment and editing a few on photoshop to make them look super cool, but I'll post them in the next couple of days, kay?


Anyways, I have a whole lot of ideas at the moment, I've got this competition planned, I've just got to sort out a few details, plus I have a new issue of RAGE to produce, plus I bought a few magazines in Malaysia and I'm going to show you some pretty cool editorials from there, plusss I have to choose new writers! If you haven't applied yet click here.


Be ready for lots of posts and more exciting things from Editorialized!



3 comments:

Mihaela said...

I'm so glad you're back!
Can't wait to see some photos ;D

Vic said...

Woohoo!
Kylie is in-da-house.

(;

Lia Jeanine / liajm said...

welcome back!
Missed ya :3