Thursday, May 5, 2011

More Covers?

Hello Editorialized readers,

Recently, Kylie has shown you some Vogue covers, to have a look at her post click HERE. However, she has missed a few covers that I am about to show you below. First I would like to apologize for not posting on here so much but at least I post once in a while which is better than nothing.

Now, on to the post. I am the biggest fan of Franca Sozzani. She is an Italian journalist and now editor-in-chief of one of the - if not the - best vogue magazines out there - Vogue Italia. She was born on the 20th of January 1950, and she still look in tip-top shape considering her age. She has changed the meaning of Fashion in her staggeringly high-fashion magazine which does not fail to meet the standards she has set which are so high.

On the May cover of Vogue Italia, we can easily recognize Kristen McMenamy, she is one of the most outstanding supermodels of our time. Wait How old is she? She is 46 years old! However, this is not Kristen's first time on the cover of Vogue Italia, she has been on Vogue Italia for the August 2010 issue and the July 2009 issue!

What I love the most about Kristen is that he is outrageously beautiful with her age in mind. She is especially known for having an androgynous appearance, being both feminine and masculine in the same time has certainly given her an edge! The photographer is Steven Meisel. She graces the cover of the SWIMSUIT issue.

Anne Ward - winner of America's Next Top Model cycle 16. Photographed by Ellen Von Unwerth. She also got a fashion spread inside Beauty IN Vogue.
Another interesting cover of Vogue Portugal. Caroline Brasch-Nielsen is on the cover. She is shot by Sølve Sundsbø. What I love the most about this cover is that it has a classy side to the color madness. However, I dont know what I feel about the towel like headpiece she has on. I feel like she just got out of the shower...
Numero never fails to impress me, even if it is as simple as this outrageously impressing cover. Abbey Lee Kershaw - a 23 year old Australian supermodel - is on the cover of Numero France's #123 Issue. She is wearing a Lanvin Summer 2011 dress that was worn by Frida Gustavsson on the runway. The thing I love the most about this cover is Abbey's face, the strong bone structure is making me love it more and more.

Last but not least is the exposing cover of Vogue Brasil. I am not a huge fan of Vogue Brasil, yet I cannot judge it by a few covers that I deemed bad. However, this cover is sensational. I am not referring however to the nudity but to the cover-girl's face. The cover of Vogue Brasil is Kate Moss. Kate got not one but two covers for May - the other one being Vogue Japan. On the cover she is not wearing anything but a few bangles. The whole magazine however shows off a lot of say nudity with Kate Moss in several Swimsuit shots (check below for some of her editorials inside the magazine) as well as some extremely hot male models in swimsuits. Kate was photographed by non other than Mario Testino whom shot numerous royals such as the newly wed Prince William the Duke of Cambridge, his wife Catherine the Duchess of Cambridge, Prince William's mother Princess of Wales (Diana) etc...

Well wasn't that interesting?
Will keep you updated,
Till then,

3 comments:

RobynisDreaming said...

I miss vogue I haven't got the latest issue yet:O
Must get to a store now

I liked to see Kate Moss, she hasn't been doing many shots lately and she really looks so together after her hard times.

Ashton Eramya said...

abbey is one of my favourite models but the numero cover was such a fail. i like it a lot but don't even get me started on how bad the photo shopping is.
those aren't even her boobs

Kylie/missricopenguin said...

I should make sure next time I get all the covers... ;D
Yay you're posting! :D