Sunday, April 3, 2011

April Fools!

This is most likely the best april fools joke I've ever seen. Mel (bluegreen86) is NOT leaving stardoll. If you did not see it before this was her "goodbye" message:


It came as quite a shock to many many, especially the part about an expected child, given the fact that Mel is 16.

When I saw this message in her guest book, I immediately messaged her this:

If you can't read it it basically just asks if she's really leaving, and if melsmodels (one of my favorite things on stardoll) will go unfinished.

When 16 hours passed and I got no reply I was pretty much convinced that she was actually leaving. Many others reacted the same way as me, sending her messages or writing in her guest book. It's sort of like faking your death and finding out how much people actually care about you (ie who shows up at your funeral). From the amount of good wishes for her future life Mel got, she must now realize how beloved she is in Dollywood, if she didn't all ready.

As you may have guessed I was very relived when I got this message in the mail:

"It was a joke, APRIL FOOLS"

Oh Mel, I'm sure you got a laugh out of this! I know everyone will leave stardoll sometime, but I think I speak for many when I say I'm glad your time isn't now.

Did you believe she was leaving?

4 comments:

JanaStarlite said...

Glad she's staying and not pregnant. Now I can get to know who she is!

Kylie/missricopenguin said...

Oh :O I believed she was leaving. xD

Gabby1822 (Henna) said...

Yeah, I thought she was serious so I messaged her,but thank God it was a April Fools joke. She got me real good..rotfl :)

Luisa Norén / Sary.Babyfayce said...

That would have been a real "bereavement"!
Glad she's staying! :)