Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Maths And Fashion? An Odd Combination...


School can be such a bore, especially on Tuesdays, which just so happen to be the worst day of the week for me. Let's see, double English in the morning (as much as English can be fun, it just isn't at the moment), then double Sport (this is usually the highlight of my day, but we are playing tennis at the moment, and we don't even get paired with our friends) and then lastly double maths.

Yay.

So how is this fashion related?

Well you see, I have this theory. It may not stand up in maths, and Mr. Maths teacher may just laugh in my face and tell me to get back to working out the percentage profit of something that I really don't care about.. but this is it:

Good looking school uniforms = Happy school kid

Ground breaking, no?

Has anyone noticed, that in all the TV shows (Gossip Girl etc), that they either have an awesome school uniform or none at all? And that everyday something interesting, exciting or incredible happens to these people?

My school uniform is just the basic white collard shirt and a pair of blue shorts (in summer), and then these hideous polar-fleeced jumpers that make you look like you have a Homer Simpson belly in winter. It's so bland!





Don't you just love GG fashion? 

Anyways, I don't think I'll  be convincing anyone anytime soon that we need to change uniforms (we just went from green jumpers to blue, radical change, right? *rolls eyes*), but oh well, a girl can dream. I'll just wait for University where I'll wear casual every day. 

So, what do you think of my theory? I mean, it seems plausible, right? :P



P.s, if you scroll down to the bottom of the  blog you will notice we are now media affiliates with Medoll Memories, which is owned by Noelle_Page (one of our writers) and Isabella.Arci, yay!  

3 comments:

Mihaela said...

Omg.I love Gossip Girl's Fashion.I actually love EVERYTHING about Gossip Girl xD

We don't have to wear uniforms :D

noelle_page said...

♥ Makes a lot of sense actually... You'll feel good inside if you look good (great) outside... :) ♥

Lia Jeanine / liajm said...

I also love everything gossip girl (:

I've never gone to a school that has uniforms. Some people are actually on the verge of being fashionable at my school (jk, there are some pretty trendy ppl at my school). I really enjoy high school because people dress to express, where as in middle school (6th-8th) ppl just wore what everyone else was wearing.