Saturday, November 6, 2010

Schlechte Romanze

Greetings,
My name is Maggie, and I am going to be writing here at Editorialized about fashion, and specifically, modeling! I am an owner of Vanity Models, a modeling agency, AND competition agency, that's sole focus is to find talent and expand it, so I will be talking about mainly the following:

-Tips and Guides for modeling competitions
-Ways for impressing judges
-Creating editorial photo-shoots
-Discuss Stardoll modeling topics and issues
-Critique and Improvement of sceneries

In addition to the above stardoll related posts, I will be posting:

-Model Profiles (discussing real life models)
-Magazine Editorials
-Models and their accomplishments
-Why models are important
-Fashion Industry
-Designer Profiles

So you can see my main focus is on modeling, and hopefully, this experience on Editorialized can benefit all of you and myself! So I advise you to hold on tight

Because I may surprise you!

2 comments:

Lia Jeanine / liajm said...

Can't wait to read your posts! Welcome to the team.

noelle_page said...

♥ Welcome aboard! :) ♥