Monday, June 20, 2011

Fashion Blogging

I'm super sorry for my absence lately to this blog, but the other writers are doing an amazing job! Stardoll has just not been my thing lately, I'm pretty sure when my superstar ends in around 80 days I'll be gone.

But I suppose you'll be wondering what I've been up to online if I haven't been on Stardoll. I've still been here, reading blogs, but I've added a whole lot of other blogs to my list, most of them being fashion blogs, which I am very addicted to these days.

Let me show you a few. ;)



She really likes frozen yoghurt I think. ;)



This girl is gorgeous! I love her outfits and her photoshoots, one of my favourites so far!!



Another favourite! She travels heaps and has some great photos and outfits!




This girl is so cute, I love her clothes!



And who's this? It's Stardoll's own Mihaela, Avril14140, although I don't think she's active anymore, she still reads Editorialized and I had to check out her blog when she commented with it. ;)  Quick question though, how did you get so many followers and commenter's?? :O


They are just some of my favourite blogs, there are so many amazing ones out there I am yet to discover! However I'm guessing you wouldn't want to see my blog I started a couple days ago? ;D Don't worry I'll show you anyways.





What about you guys? Do you have any fashion blogs out there we should be following?? What are your favourite blogs?





4 comments:

Mihaela said...

Thank you so much for this Kylie ;D

I read a lot of blogs and I leave a lot of comments on other blogs,so I guess that's the answer on your question :]

RobynisDreaming said...

That was very nice of you to show other projects. I hope you don't leave stardoll permanently, even once in a while, you have so many great projects.

Nice blog!

Luisa Norén / Sary.Babyfayce said...

Kylie, I love your blog? It's amazing. What kind of camera do you use? :]

Kylie/missricopenguin said...

I use a Sony Cybershot, 10x Optical zoom. :P I really want an SLR though. :)