Thursday, July 7, 2011

Harper's Bazaar June/July Covers



Harper's Bazaar Argentina stars Milagros Schmoll on the cover.


Australia has Mia Wasikowska on the cover, if you don't remember she was Alice in the amazing movie Alice in Wonderland last year.

Tanya Ilieva is on the cover of the Bulgaria edition of the magazine.


Harper's Bazaar China.


Anne Hathaway for Czech Republic


Amber Xu for Hong Kong.


Lara Dutta for India.


Zhang Ziyi for Korea.


Fei Fei Sun for Malaysia.


Irina Shayk for Mexico.


Zoe Saldana for Russia.


Tao Okamoto for Singapore.


Salvatore Ferragamo for Spain.


Abbie Cornish for Thailand. 


Claudia Schiffer for the UK.


Evelina Mambetova for Ukraine.


I think I got all the covers! They are a mixture of June and July, so I'm not completely sure if they have new ones out yet or not. My favourite would be either Malaysia or Spain and I love the colour scheme in Singapore's. 

What do you think?? 
Which are you favourites? Or have you bought any of these issues?




Sources [click on a number to go to a different link];



1 comment:

Kimbery Dean (xxlovexx) said...

Malaysia, Spain, UK & Ukraine are my favourites. (: