Wednesday, July 20, 2011

So Posh

Stardoll's newest magazine Posh, just released their first issue, and let me tell you: it does not disappoint! It was created 100% by Chace Clark from the graphics to the articles!

Rihanna Cole makes her cover girl debut with this issue, doesn't she look great?

Even though this issue is just stunning, I'm sure it was quite a lot of work. This is why Chace is looking for a few writers who know their stuff, and possibly one amazing graphic designer! If you fit the bill, I suggest you heard over to the blog (click on the word posh above) and apply!

What do you think of this magazine?

2 comments:

Chace Clark/Chace.Clark said...

Thanks for featuring :)

Unknown said...

I'm going to go check it out now, and I'll probably apply as a writer. I have a blog and stuff, and people say its good, but its unknown.