Friday, July 29, 2011

Goodbye.

There's an odd sense of finality about writing your last post on a blog. I suppose it makes sense though, doesn't it?


I'm leaving Stardoll, I think I mentally decided this yesterday during English. It's been on my mind for a while, and I thought maybe Editorialized's Next Top Model or this blog would keep me here longer. It didn't.

I love dressing up, I love fashion and photography and I love being creative on this site. But to be honest I just feel like an idiot being here. And yeah, I've had some good times, but I'm a fifteen year old girl who spends her time and money on a website originally intended for 10 year olds. I can't believe that I used to care about being popular on this website. I can't believe I actually wanted to be famous on Stardoll.


As of right now, I will no longer be an active member in this community. I'm moving on and I don't want to look back.

As for this blog and the Next Top Model competition, I do want these to continue! To Lia, Linus and Maggie (or maybe even someone else), if you want to take over this blog and/or the comp tell me and I'll pass over ownership to you. :)


I had some good times, but Stardoll is boring and idiotic and I have better things to do.

I love all my friends so much, you know who you are: Maggie, Electra, Lia, Linus, Paulina, Nicole, Zoe, Vasia, Maria, Eva, Ruthie, Aba, Mary, Eva, Ashton, Noelle, Coco, Mary Kate, Ashley, and anyone else, love you so much <3 You're part of the reason I was actually here so long.


I'll log in every once and a while, but you can always find me on tumblr.


xoxox

10 comments:

Raina/Bipasha2 said...

That's quite sad, but you do have a point. I'm fifteen too and sometimes I do wonder what I'm doing here. I wish you best of luck in real life.

Anonymous said...

Give the blog to Lia. She deserves it.

RobynisDreaming said...

I think Lia would be very capable of taking over the blog too, it just depends on how busy the other judges and writers are, they may not have time.

I am sorry to see you leaving, you have done alot of good things on stardoll. Good luck in life.

Kimbery Dean (xxlovexx) said...

I agree. I think Lia would do a great job with the blog. She's been a writer for a vvery long time too. :)

Kimbery Dean (xxlovexx) said...

Also, you will be missed! Good luck in everything you do in real life. x

Anonymous said...

Its a shame that you've decided to leave stardoll, I myself sometimes I wish I've never stumbled across the big letters 'STARDOLL' and one day too i will leave, but I am still a stardoll addict. You made the stardoll world a new place, no one will ever forget your talents, and making stardoll an enjoyable place for all. I'm just kind of amazed that you actually wanted to go on stardoll if you were so proud to call it stupid. I understand you wanting to leave, but why, really ask yourself why you ever stumbled across those big letters 'STARDOLL' like everyone else.

Lia would be a great owner, it would be a big honor to her if she owned this blog, she is very talented with sceneries, and that is one of the reasons this blog stands, because of sceneries.

Lia Jeanine / liajm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lia Jeanine / liajm said...

You will be missed Kylie. I am where I am today because of you, and you are certainly one of the greatest friends I've made here.

It would be an honor to become the new owner of this blog. I really love this blog, and I think many reader do too. It would be a shame to see it go to waste. I hope I can still talk to you on skype.

I will miss you, and always remember you.

Ashton Eramya said...

I really am speechless.

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

Trust me Kylie, leaving Stardoll was one of the best things I have ever done,you're making the right decision. And anyway you'll be spending way to much time on Pottermore to even think about Stardoll!