Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Browny Day




Oooh I'm loving this leopard print at the moment and those colours!

I'm really into browns currently. I was going to begin my day by putting my medoll into some brown lipstick. Unfortunately though as I go to the Dot shop I find out that there are all these bright and fluro-like colours in store. Which left me a bit depressed, because how could I begin my brobession (does that make sense?) with no brown lipstick!

In the end though, I didn't even end up wearing anything remotely brown, which just goes to show that when I have an outfit idea, I tend to change it a lot.

Hmmm... I guess it just wasn't going to be a brown day today.

Picture credits.





P.s, did anyone notice the new banners? Should we have the writer's signatures at the top or bottom?

1 comment:

L said...

I've got this fever for brown recently as well!