Sunday, January 9, 2011

Spot What's Wrong!

So this is a new segment called "Spot What's Wrong". I will post sceneries that have something wrong with the pose. In the comments YOU tell me what's wrong with it! This is to help you spot what's wrong in your own sceneries before you save them, so you can fix it!

So here is the scenery:


This is one of my own sceneries from my early days of posing. I believe it was from the second task of Sparkling Models. I chose my own scenery as the first "Spot What's Wrong" scenery to show you that everyone started somewhere with posing, so even if you're not good now, with practice, you will get better!

So what's wrong?

8 comments:

Tapstar321 - Nicole Jones said...

The elbow is too sharp

Lia Jeanine / liajm said...

yup, way too sharp!

what else?

Anonymous said...

The right arm looks not right, but I can't identify exactly what is it! This is really helping me with my scenerys! ;D

Minty said...

The arm is too sharp for sure.

Dei said...

-The elbow is too sharp.
&
-The shirt isn't on the me-doll

Mihaela said...

As everybody else said "The elbow is too sharp".
And the left hand is too short under the elbow :D

musicqueenxx2 said...

The elbow is too sharp and too small!?

_StarHelen_ said...

The elbow is too sharp and the ponytail a way under the shirt ...