Monday, January 10, 2011

Couture Craze!

Wow, there's been a lot of couture buzzing around in the media of Dollywood lately. Many spoilers has gotten released, talk about new brands, modeling hunts and invitations has been everywhere. So, here's an update in the Stardoll Designer world:
I'm sure you've all heard about Pauline Armstrong, aka. MadDrumFairy, by now? This talented girl is currently creating her debut collection, called Fiancée du Vampire. Seems to me, as this is gonna be a huge success when the first collection gets released..
Another new brand this season is Dolly Wear, found by Ashantiboo. This seems very promising by looking at the spoiler..
Another collection, which will come soon, is Délire's debut collection; Wonderland. I get really excited about the spoiler, as I love the wonderland theme. Although, there's no garments nor me doll's on the spoiler, so I'm still very unsure weather the graphics will be good, or bad.
And the release date of Admire Couture is coming closer each day! With a spoiler like this, we can insure that the collection is going to be fierce.

2 comments:

L said...

I'm really looking forward towards Pauline Armstrong. That spoiler of hers is so great!

Kylie/missricopenguin said...

Oooh Délire looks good, I haven't heard of it ;O