Sunday, January 23, 2011

Scenery Competition Poll!!

We saw some seriously talented people enter this scenery competition.

To enter you simply had to interpret this pictures and make a scenery inspired by them however you like!




The Top Entries (in no particular order):


RockinEllee

Liljj123

StarSyd3333

.naima


jelizaveta123


Click to enlarge!


So, who's going to win a prize of $100sd and a modeling feature in RAGE magazine?
Simply vote here:



Tell me what you think of them in the comments. ;D

4 comments:

Vicky said...

I think all of them are awesome :) But one of them stands out to me more than the others, and portrays the picture better, In my opinion!

Good Luck Everyone!

♥♥♥♥♥ said...

They all look fantastic. Good luck to all!

Avril14140/Mihaela said...

I voted :D I think I know who's going to win xP

Alice2078 said...

All of them are fantab!