Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Aspiring Model?

I've been rather board on stardoll lately, and then I realized the reason: many stardoll modeling competitions are in between cycles! But you know what that means?!? AUDITION TIME! 

That's right, if you're looking for some good modeling competitions to enter I have a whole list of them:

The first is the ever popular: MelsModels
with an exciting twist in which old contestants are allowed to compete again! It's sure to be one of the most exciting cycles yet! Already over 100 people have auditioned! But keep in mind this competition is not for the faint hearted. If you think you have what it takes, go audition now!

The next is SNTM.XX
I have already talked briefly about thing during my interview with itgonnarain, but here I am talking about it again (: Maybe that's only because I won the last cycle (: I think this is a very good competition to compete in if you don't think you are quite ready  for MelsModels, but still want some high level competition. It's also good for those hopping to eventually be good enough for MelsModels because some of the judges are the same, and it helps you get to know them, and what they are looking for in sceneries.

And now for VanityModels
Vanity Models is Owned by one of our very own writes findurlove! It just finished it's second cycle yesterday, and it's winner was the lovely Brumilicious
I mean isn't that scenery gorgeous?
The runner up as Missricopenguin, our amazing Editorialized owner! I think they both deserve a CONGRATULATIONS! 
Well cycle 3 auditions have been going on for a while now and over 100 people applied! If you have talent like the above scenery--go apply!

The last competition I'm going to post about is RENTM
It stands for Rockinellee's next top model, and it's brand spanking new (: I'm a judge for it, and I'd love to see some familiar faces (: It's less competitive than the modeling competition above, and is most likely best for intermediate models (beginners and advanced are always welcome though). Here is a sample of RockinEllee's work:  

beautiful right?

Well now I'll end this post with a scenery of mine (: I did not do a tutorial though because I honestly was just playing around with poses when I started. Hit or miss?


Useful information? What do you think of the sceneries?


2 comments:

Kylie/missricopenguin said...

Love that last scenery! ;D

Mihaela said...

Omg.The scenery you made..it's..AMAZING!