Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Fashionable Christmas

Thoughtful Gift

Thank you for the lovely gift;
You didn’t have to do it.
You have a good and gracious heart,
But then, I always knew it.

I love this, and I think of you
With fondness and with pleasure;
The gift is great, but even more,
It’s your thoughtfulness I treasure.

By Joanna Fuchs


As you run your delicately manicured hands along the edges of the flimsy shiny wrapping paper, and twirl the soft satin ribbons in between your fingers, there's this feeling within you dying to know what's inside the box.

Yet, there's a part of you that aches to tear through that wonderfully wrapped package... as it is so beautiful on its own.


Ahhh... the joy of receiving gifts.


How I wish I can relive that feeling over and over again.


Of course, there's nothing more blood pumping than to receive a gift from someone unexpected... much more to receive something you truly truly wanted and had secretly wished for.

In the spirit of giving (in a virtual world). I have asked some of your favorite Stardoll personalities on what's that one thing they want to get this Holiday Season.

...as I was doing this post, I realized I want those too. 



And I know you would as well. *wink*

For our very own MDM hottie, BrunoExclusive, he want's to get something that will stay true to his fashion sense.

A big, fluffy navy blue shirt and a nice low waisted (and he wants it really LOW guys) pair of jeans.

These distressed, illegaly low jeans from American Eagle will surely complete his Holiday wish list this season.





PSG Prime Blogger Baya Nicolas
on the other hand, wants something more with understated class... Something that reflects who she is.

For this season, Baya has her eye on this DKNY Glitz Black Mesh Bracelet Rectangular Timepiece.

Being fashionably late is a thing of the past. With this amazing piece of accessory, she will always be fashionably on time. 





Fellow EditorializedSD fashion extraordinaire Zoe_COUTURE will be turning more heads one of these days.

Well, who wouldn't do a second look if you are carrying this Alexander McQueen Novak Bag?

Uber Chic!







MDM Sweetheart Bubblyminty
will be making someone else fashionable this year...

And giving all the love she can give to her Teacup Pomeranian.

So very Paris Hilton!

Less the obnoxiousness.






Haute Diva Undamyumbrellla
will be going with something more versatile this season.

These Miu Miu detachable collars from the Spring 2008 and Spring 2010 Collections will be the King Midas of fashion and will turn anything paired with it into haute gold.

Minimum effort. Maximum impact.
The name is Kasia. :)





Now what is Pink, ruffled and fiercely chic on the Runway this season?

This Ruffle Cocktail Dress from Burberry Prorsum of course!

And this has got MDM & EditorializedSD sister Findurlove plastered all over it.

Maggie will be quite a vision in these I am sure, ala Reese Witherspoon in that Glamour Magazine cover.






 The epitome of controversy herself. Miss_LolitaF was not able to give me a definite answer  on what she really wants...

 But I just know she will love this number from Alexander McQueen.

Avante-Gardely breathe taking is the best way to describe this masterpiece.

So if Lolita won't take this, just give me a heads up and I would. :D





For my soul sister's wish, I need not ask.

Isabella.Arci won't be over these ultra fab key charm necklace from no other than Tiffany & Co. until the next holiday season.

This is luxury at it's best and Isabella deserves all the best indeed.

...on second thought, I might just want these for myself instead. LOL!




Finally, EditorializedSD's head honcho Missricopenguin will need something to travel with by 2011.

Nothing can be more perfect than this Bottega Veneta weaved leather purple handbag!
This is the renaissance of luxury carrying all her necesities while on her trip.

This bag is the perfect companion for that jet setter in all of us. 



How about you?




What's on your list?



xoxo






7 comments:

Mihaela said...

I still don't know :D


Wow.I love this post xD

Bubblyminty said...

I love the post Noelle. Amazingly well-written and entertaining :). Yes, never shall I be like that bimbo, I will not dump my darling if it ever gets to big for my handbag :D.

Miss_LolitaF said...

I want it :)

Kasia said...

Thanks for featuring me. It's great Noelle!

Zoe_COUTURE said...

Oooh, I loved this post! Thanks for featuring me ^^

Btw: Jenny, I have 2 Pomeranians, you'll love them!!

~ Zoë

Kylie/missricopenguin said...

Loved the post!

BrunoExclusive said...

LOVE IT MUCH