Saturday, March 26, 2011

Fashion Week Favourites

So far, four days of Fashion Week have gone by with some amazing collections. I mean, the talent on Stardoll is just amazing!

The fashion is amazing, the graphics outstanding, and I've even been lucky enough to be a model in a couple collections. :D

Here are my favourites so far:



Love the pants! - from Kharma.




Monster.


The Opposition



Fiancee du Vampire



Wonderland of E - RTW




I could probably feature every one of WOE's design, by far it's my favourite. But who know's, we have a couple more days of SFW to go. ;)
I really wish there were more magazine releases though! I love a good magazine and so far we have only seen Cyanide.

What do you think? Who are your favourites?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woe was amazing and the second one is gorgeous!