Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Stuff to look forward to...

Hello Fashion lovers,
I would like to inform you of some of the posts that I am preparing for Editorialized! In the near future, you will be reading:

+ Model Profiles
+ Important Fashion Icon Profile (Editors, Stylists, Fashion Critics)
+ Designer Profiles
+ Full review of stardoll magazines including editorials and featured articles
+ Full review of some A/W and S/S collections (includes different opinions from stardoll)
+ Vogue covers and editorials
+ Extras: Miscellaneous fashion-related posts and shopping related posts

Are you excited enough? This will be 100% Fashion concentrated!



Love you,

6 comments:

AbiiBabeh..x said...

I'd like to hear some designer stories. Like how they got into the industry.

Vic said...

I agree with Abii ^^

I can't wait Maggie! Awesome posts!

Tapstar321 - Nicole Jones said...

Excited! Sounds great :)

Elle Rose/RockinEllee said...

Sounds exciting! I love your model profiles!

Kylie/missricopenguin said...

woop woop (party)

:D

Mihaela said...

Wohooo :P